Module 10 Journal Entry

Evaluate the success of your internship.

Reflect on what was most effective and what was most challenging.

  

Since my internship is going to continue through the spring semester, I would not classify it as a “success” but rather still a “work in progress.”  I am extremely grateful to be able to continue on with C4 and get more opportunities to expand my knowledge.  I have gained significantly more knowledge about IT in Healthcare as my weeks progressed during the winter quarter. 

It helps that Todd is a charismatic individual who strives to include me whenever it is possible so that I can get the most out of learning about his business. His willingness and enthusiasm towards including me is very much appreciated.  What has been effective is his flexibility to work around my schedule.  We might not get to have daily sessions, between his own personal work duties and my schedule, but we make it work to get at least 2 sessions a week together. 

Now that I am going over the reports on my own, I am able to take ownership in what I am looking at. I am able to apply what Todd has taught me about what to look for and how to handle exceptions so that I am able to free some of his time during the day.

I’m excited to continue doing this and see what other tasks and processes I can take on as I learn and grow with C4.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Module 4: Internship journey

Module 9 Journal Entry

Internship Module 2 Journal Entry